I finally read Spare Change. It was a good quick read that passed the afternoon at work. It is good if you are looking for a cute romance. I am excited for my next book though. I have always wanted to read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and the Da Vinci Code but could never get through them because I was always so confused as to what artwork or statue or location was being discussed. I have decided to give it one more try only this time I went out and bought the illustrated version so I can follow along better and have an idea of what he is referring to. I'll get back to you and let you know if the pictures and maps helped to make the book a more interesting read!
-MAL
Mal, I loved Angels and Demons, it was better than the Da Vinci Code I thought. How could you have not got through it?! Good luck. Mandy
ReplyDelete