10 February 2010

Promise Me...

I read another Harlen Coben book called 'Promise Me'. It wasn't as good as Tell No One, but I enjoyed it. It was a surprise in the end. It's a good easy read if you're looking for a new mystery. Em

2 comments:

  1. Hey Em -

    That's funny because I just picked up a Harlan Coben at the library as well. It's called "No Second Chance", so I'll let you know how it is. I cannot get the Book of Tomorrows that you recommended, our library does not have it yet. Has anyone read the Lightening Thief? I just got it today on reserve, so I'll give it a try. The movie trailers looked intriguing, and books are always better, so it's worth a shot. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know about the Lightning Thief. I've been wondering if the book was really as good as everyone seems to think.

    ReplyDelete