03 October 2011

Weight Loss Challenge!

Hello Everyone!

It's been a long time since we've had a post on this blog, and I hope you all don't mind but I have repurposed it from our book club to our new Weight Loss Challenge Blog! The last time I was home a few of us talked about how we should have a competition to see who could lose the biggest percentage of weight between now and Christmas and I think now is a good time to make it official!

As you can see on the right side bar I have created a ticker for everyone to keep track and show off your success! If you don't want to participate or are not interested in showing your progress then feel free to either delete the gadget from the blog or tell me and I can do it for you! As for updating your ticker I will let everyone know how to do this, it's easy as 1-2-3!

Now as for this blog, I thought it would also be the perfect place for us to share tips and tricks, recipes, maybe things that are working for you that the rest of us could try to help us all get into better shape. So let's have fun with this and good luck! Let's see who can lose the highest percentage of weight in the next 3 months!

4 comments:

  1. Good on ya, Mal! I had been thinking we should do this, but lacked the creative ingenuity to come up with something this fun and easy. Though I must say that Mom and Chad are already way ahead of us....Good luck to everyone! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Mal!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly think some people need to be on here (Cody, Scott, Trevor) to name a few. I have been using a diet plan the nurse at work gave me. It has worked GREAT the last few days. I lost 8 lbs. in 4 days! Can hardly believe it. Hope it continues. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in. Mom - you need to share this diet plan with me! Sounds like a good one. Good idea Mal!

    ReplyDelete