29 May 2009

Fool Me Twice

Okay, I had a very unproductive day while the kids ran around in 30 degree weather and I managed to finish another book. I've added it to the list. It's called Fool Me Twice by Stephanie Black. She's an LDS author, so it's very clean. I really enjoyed the plot line, it kept me interested the whole time. I could've done without the cheesy LDS story line that was obviously the way she could get Covenant to publish it. If modern stories don't have LDS characters in them they won't even look at it. It was just too bad, because the rest of the book was great. If she had published it without religious characterization I probably would have like it even more. Still, it was an easy read with some good hooks and twists, so if you want some fun summer reading reserve it at the library. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment