21 May 2009

New Member Approval

Hey girls- I know this started as a sister thing but Inalee, whom I already share book ideas with, is wondering if you care if she joins in the fun. One more person with ideas and opinions can't hurt. But if you don't want her too, she's okay with that too. She'll just get the book names from me. Let me know what you think. jen

4 comments:

  1. I think that is fine. The more the merrier. Like you said, more book ideas, more comments. Is there anything that anyone is really offended by when they are reading? Just wondering. Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's ok if InaLee joins in. Of course it's ok. Mandy-good question. I'm good with pretty much anything. Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i'm offended i suppose i'll just stop reading it. I gotta say i don't love a lot of offensive language or graphic scenes. If you can't tell a story without them then it's kind of a cop out. the reader's imagination can dream up a whole lot on their own. still, recommend whatever- we'll give it a go. jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jen. I don't need a bunch of bad language and smutty scenes. I skip over them. I'd rather read the story. InaLee is welcom. Mom

    ReplyDelete