14 February 2011

Is No One Reading Anymore?

What is going on? Have we all let the chance to read slip through our fingers? I know I have. It seems like I have been super busy or maybe just really tired by the end of the day. I have read "The Mini Shopaholic" since Christmas (yes, it took me nearly 2 months) and I enjoyed it. I have read the whole Shopaholic series, so Trevor got me this final one to add to my collection. I am now starting the "Little house on the Prairie" series. I have never read these before, which my sister in law couldn't believe, so she lent me her copies. I am halfway through the first book, and am enjoying learning about how people used to live.
Emily

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I've not done a lot of reading lately. Most of my evenings seem to be spent cleaning instead. I am reading a book on the history and interesting tidbits on kissing in honor of valentine's day! It's just kind of fun

    ReplyDelete