Jen reccommended this book to me a while ago. I read it in 1 day! (it's only 195 pages) So Mal, Tiff, Em, a slow day/eve at work and you could read a book I really enjoyed it. Mandy
I got it at Chapter's when I was in Calgary. So, now I have it and you can borrow it if we ever see eachother to trade hands. I will probably see Tiff next weekend, so I can get it as far as Red Deer. Do you still want to borrow my bassinet? I was finally in contact with my friend and can get it from her.
Sure. Mom and Dad are coming up to Edmonton on Sunday. I don't know if you'll see them before then or not and could give them the book and the bassinet.
I want to read it, but haven't been able to find it anywhere!! Where did you find it? Em
ReplyDeleteI got it at Chapter's when I was in Calgary. So, now I have it and you can borrow it if we ever see eachother to trade hands. I will probably see Tiff next weekend, so I can get it as far as Red Deer. Do you still want to borrow my bassinet? I was finally in contact with my friend and can get it from her.
ReplyDeleteSure. Mom and Dad are coming up to Edmonton on Sunday. I don't know if you'll see them before then or not and could give them the book and the bassinet.
ReplyDeleteNo I won't, but like I said, I will see Tiff so I can get them as far as Red Deer for you.
ReplyDelete