27 January 2013

Participants

Tomorrow is the big day. I just want to confirm who is participating:

Mom, Dad, Jen, Mandy, Emily, Mallory, Inalee and Ashley. If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

Good Luck to everyone!!

-Em

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm doing good so far but one thing to clarify. I am considering sweets to be extra dessert or sugar items, like chocolate bars, candy, cakes, cookies etc., right? Muffins are still ok? Bread is ok? I am not completely going off sugar, it's impossible. Do I have that right? Besides, total elimination isn't healthy either. Correct me if you have a different opinion of the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Jen I think so. But I do think pop is included in the sugar category. I'm doing good too! It's not so hard. I just am about to do my exercising! Hope everyone is having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Jen, that's what I took it to mean! -Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I thought the same thing, extra sweet stuff, and pop. HaHa, Scott might lose those points a lot of days!

    ReplyDelete