11 February 2013

Week 2 Totals

Well, two weeks in and we are doing pretty good. Some of us are facing some challenges, but all in all we are doing great! Shout out to Dad, who somehow lost a whopping 7 POUNDS this week. Way to go Dad!

Name Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Totals
Ashley 124 161             285
Bev 210 248             458
Emily 218 237             455
Inalee 204 235             439
Jen 200 187             387
Mallory 208 207             415
Mandy 199 215             414
Pete 197 280             477
Scott 163 206             369


I don't know about everyone else, but the exercise being double points was very good motivation for me this past week. I feel great, having more energy from working out! Keep up the good work everybody.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go dad! I'm impressed, and also slightly envious. Guys just drop pounds once they change a few bad habits. Still, I am happy for you! Here's to a good week for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was as surprised as anyone! Here's to another good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job everyone! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Peter! 7 pounds is impressive, thats almost a clothing size.

    ReplyDelete