25 March 2013

Final Results Are In...

Name Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Totals
Ashley 124 161 203 204 193 175 100 180 1340
Bev 210 248 211 221 233 229 220 239 1811
Emily 218 237 236 226 230 269 248 232 1896
Inalee 204 235 224 193 214 194 100 130 1494
Jen 200 187 150 160 202 143 118 150 1310
Mallory 196 207 153 143 157 153 146 170 1325
Mandy 199 215 177 179 219 197 158 191 1535
Pete 197 280 180 237 216 209 224 229 1772
Scott 163 206 135 129 0 0 0 0 633

Well, it was a good 8 weeks!! Emily is the points winner and Mom is the winner for losing the most percentage of weight, with a whopping 7.9% weight loss. Dad wasn't far behind with 7.8%. Good work everybody.

We are thinking of redoing the challenge, not for a prize this time, and will be making a few modifications. We will still report points so that we are accountable for what we are trying to do. When we are all down for the wedding this weekend we will be discussing some changes that people would like made. If you are interested in participating again, just let me know.

Thanks everybody for getting me motivated to actually get on the weight-loss path!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Good job guys! I was going to win but decided that it isn't fair that I am totally awesome at everything! Haha. But this next time around, watch out! I will be bringing my A game! (but maybe don't quote me on that later, you know, just in case I decided to bring down my awesome notch again...) But seriously good job everyone! This was a really good motivation and even though I wasn't very good at keeping track of my points (and by that I mean not being able to live without chocolate) It did help me to become more aware of what I was eating and how to better improve my health! Thanks Em! I'm excited to see you all this weekend! -Mal

    ReplyDelete