| Name | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Totals |
| Ashley | 124 | 161 | 203 | 204 | 193 | 175 | 1060 | ||
| Bev | 210 | 248 | 211 | 221 | 233 | 229 | 1352 | ||
| Emily | 218 | 237 | 236 | 226 | 230 | 269 | 1416 | ||
| Inalee | 204 | 235 | 224 | 193 | 214 | 194 | 1264 | ||
| Jen | 200 | 187 | 150 | 160 | 202 | 143 | 1042 | ||
| Mallory | 196 | 207 | 153 | 143 | 157 | 153 | 1009 | ||
| Mandy | 199 | 215 | 177 | 179 | 219 | 197 | 1186 | ||
| Pete | 197 | 280 | 180 | 237 | 216 | 209 | 1319 | ||
| Scott | 163 | 206 | 135 | 129 | 0 | 0 | 633 |
Only 2 weeks left! I managed to lose 4.6 pounds this week! I just wanted to share, because I don't report to anyone, and I am really excited about it! Also, it explains how I got so many points! I hope everyone has a great week! Tomorrow I will be posting a delicious and healthy muffin recipe, so be sure to check back!
Nice work em! You must be feeling great right now. Keep it up! :-)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Em. I'm jealous of all the exercising you are doing (but not enough to do more myself). Keep it up. Mom
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I'm a little envious...
ReplyDelete