Alright, the numbers are in! I am going to post from highest points to lowest points.
Emily - 218
Mom - 210
Inalee - 204
Jen - 200
Mandy - 199
Dad - 197
Mallory - 196
Scott - 163
Ashley - 124
Most everybody had a pretty successful first week! Let's see if we can keep it up for the next 7 weeks. Was I the only one who found it a little difficult to fit everything in on Fast Sunday? Are there any areas anyone seems to be constantly struggling to get the points? If so, ask for tips from other participants. Maybe we can help each other out a little more! Also, I will be phoning some of you this week as my team contact! Keep up the good work everyone, we are well on our way to becoming healthier!!
*If people want to mail me their money, that would be great!
**For those of you on myfitnesspal, you may be wondering what is up with my weight fluctuation. Our scale wasn't working right, and we figured out how to reset it, so things should be good from now on! My alleged 3 pound weight loss was actually only 2, which is still pretty good!
-Em
Way to go everyone! I am impressed. Here's to another good week. Cross your fingers for me - we have 4 birthdays in the next few weeks so "let them eat cake"! I am trying to resist...well, maybe just a little taste. I have to say, sweets aren't that hard for me, it's the salty things i love...chips, popcorn, cheese...i better stop, i'm making myself hungry. Guess i'll go have some celery...:-)
ReplyDeleteBTW - if you don't already, wrap your celery in tin foil. It gets crunchy and sweet so you can still enjoy it a day after you buy it. There's my tip for the week.
I'm with you on the salty things. I can devour a bag of chips in no time, so I have really been trying to avoid them! I have been doing pretty good. I don't even go down that aisle anymore when I go grocery shopping. If you do the popcorn right, it's not that bad for you. Very few calories!
DeleteSorry about your scale, Em. A bit disheartening, but you don't want to lose too fast anyway. Mom
ReplyDeleteI also found fast Sunday hard for the water, nothing else since I used all my calories. But 8 cups after 4:00 just wasn't happening. Mom
ReplyDeleteYep, eating one good meal made it hard to get all the fruit and veg servings! I need u to tell me your address again so i can mail our money.
ReplyDeleteJust burn the cake, or dry it out then you wont be as tempted. The junk food is defiantly hard for me too.
ReplyDelete