04 March 2013

Week 5

Name Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Totals
Ashley 124 161 203 204 193       885
Bev 210 248 211 221 233       1123
Emily 218 237 236 226 230       1147
Inalee 204 235 224 193 214       1070
Jen 200 187 150 160 202       899
Mallory 196 207 153 143 157       856
Mandy 199 215 177 179 219       989
Pete 197 280 180 237 216       1110
Scott 163 206 135 129 0       633


I think we have lost Scott! Mandy said that he hasn't been tracking points anymore. Good try Scott! Hope the rest of us can stay strong for another 3 weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I was at the top this week! I thought I was doing crummy this week so that is encouraging. Thanks guys. Keep making me look good. Mom

    ReplyDelete